About Return to Form Kinesiology & Pilates
Proudly based in Nanaimo, BC
Return to Form is a team of Kinesiologists and Personal Trainers that are here to help you either reach your personal fitness goals and/or to help you recovery from an injury. Return To Form’s focus is to help educate you about fitness and exercise to help you feel confident in the gym. They do this by teaching you proper form and technique in either private sessions or small group classes. Return to Form offers Pilates and Personal Training options to help meet your needs. Set up a consultation with one of the trainers to discuss your journey of returning to form!
- Honours Spec. Bachelor of Arts degree – Kinesiology, with a Minor in Food and Nutrition (2009)
- Professional Member of OKA – (starting 2009)
- Fusion Pilates Certified – Mat, Reformer, Pre/postnatal (starting 2006)
- Stott Pilates Trained – Mat, Reformer, CCB, Injuries and Special Populations (starting 2011)
- Personal Trainer Specialist – Canadian Association of Fitness Professionals (starting 2008)
- National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP) – Level 1 and 2 Theory, Community Basketball Olympic Weightlight – Experience with coaching basketball and figure skating (since 2004)
- Emergency First Aid CPR – Level C – St. John’s (since 2000)
- Yoga Exercise Specialist Certified – East to West Yoga (starting 2010)
- C.O.R.E. Cycling Certified (starting since 2011)
- Certified Instructor in Balanced Body’s CoreAlign® (since 2013)
- Master Instructor in Balanced Body’s CoreAlign® (since 2017)
A fusion of art and science
For more than a decade, Rachel has used her extensive knowledge of human kinetics and functional anatomy to help others overcome their physical limitations. Fusing the science of kinesiology and the artistry of Pilates, she acts as the go-between for clients recovering from injuries – specializing in facilitating the transition between the physiotherapist and the return to regular work, play and physical activity.
As Rachel says, “anyone can do it” – and she’s here to make sure you can, too!
Let us show you how you can Return To Form – contact us with your questions, book a consultation, or call (250) 618-7853 or today!